Today we will learn about how to work on multiple points within ON Page SEO. This is to work according to the guidelines of Search Engines, as the Search Engine Code understands. So it is essential to use the code that the search engine understands right from the code.
Today many search engines are available. But except China, Google is the most popular Search Engine in the whole world. Besides, Yahoo and Bing are two major search engines. On-Page SEO, all these major search engines have to work for.
This page will cover all Topics related to ON Page SEO:
- Website Speed
- Website Design
- Post Title
- Heading Sequence
- Social Sharing Buttons
Website Speed :
Today, Internet users have many options. If the Site takes longer to load, then the user skips the site. Therefore, reduce the website's Speed Loading. Loading of the Website should be Time Maximum 10 Second. Well, the best loading time is less than 4 seconds. There is much reason for loading time. I will tell you about it in the next post.
Website Design :
There are many points in it, but only in a few words, we will learn about the same Points, eg.
- Responsive: The website should be Mobile Friendly. At present, the most is a mobile user. Set the automatic height and width according to all the devices. User and Search Engines both prefer Responsive Websites only.
- Easy to Use: This means navigation is correct. The user can easily follow the steps. Who's the user interface is friendly, ie. Google Plus or Facebook? Meaning which one is easier to use. The meaning of Easy to Use can be understood.
- Font, Background, and Style: Select the background of the website, Font and Style. Both the Colour Combination and Font should be excellent. Some bloggers use many H1 Tag on a single page. But the whole page should contain only H1 Tag.
Post Title :
- Always use the optimized Title Tag.
- Optimized Title means Already Published Post related to Post Title.
- Follow the Analytics and Webmaster for New Blog Post.
- Write any post on any keyword that is being ranked on the same keyword.
- The title should not exceed 60 characters.
- Post Title Do not write in Local Language. Write it in English + Your Language.
- The number also can add 5, 10, 25, Example: Top 10 SEO Tips, 5 SEO Mistakes, 25 SEO Tutorial eBook.
Post Description :
- The main function of Post Description is to tell the search engine about the post.
- It can use a maximum of 160 characters.
- The user must type the same word in the post description.
Why does the user visit a blog or website? Example only for more content: When a book purchases, its content checks. Content is relative or not? You may have seen on many books: Error Free Book, The purpose of writing such a thing, is to attract the user. Therefore, do not compromise with content at all.
There are also some points in which it is imperative to pay attention.
- Blog Post Quality
- Post Length
- Following Standard Blog Post Writing Format
- Do not keep hidden content: post. Search Engine considers it spam.
- The heading tag must know about it. Some bloggers use H1 Tag in content too much. It dislikes both the user and the search engine.
- These tags should be used in sequence.
- H1 is the largest, and H6 is the smallest tag.
- They should be used in this sequence.
- Just write the post title in the H1 tag.
The keyword is an Idea or Topic that explains what the post is written for. With the help of Search Engine Keyword, the result is displayed to the user only. A correct keyword can reach any website from the floor. When we search on Google that "What is Keyword Density in SEO" then the search engine finds out that you are searching related articles from SEO, it shows you related content related to SEO. That's why SEO is also a Keyword. The ranking of different words in the search engine is different, and the word of which the word is higher is more in its value (CPC).
Note: Make the Important Keyword bold. Thereby increasing the attention of both user and search engine.
In this, we will talk about two types of links.
- The URL of the post is called permalink.
- Use the Target Keyword in it.
- Use Minimum Word.
- Use its correct structure.
2. Internal Linking:
- Share the link related to Blog Post also.
- Linking Related Post Link increases engagement.
- This reduces the Bounce Rate.
- Use multimedia like images and video as per the need in the post.
- Use the alt tag in the images.
- Use the keyword in the name of the image.
- Do not use too many images in the post.
Social Sharing Buttons :
Social media also has a significant role in the Blog or Website Ranking or Traffic Improvement.
This is very easy for Blogger users. There is a free social sharing widget for this.